The Importances of A Healthy Lunchbox
Updated: Jan 25, 2021
Nowadays, many parents have their busy schedules and they don’t have enough time to prepare a lunch box for their kids at home. In order to save more time, many parents have to choose to buy takeout lunch for their kids. The importance of preparing a healthy lunchbox should not be overlooked.
Parents should help their children to cultivate the habit of eating healthy from childhood. The healthy habit that you teach your kids now will stay with them for the whole life.
There are some benefits of eating healthy for kids from the familydoctor.org (Nutrition Tips for Kids 2019)
1. Stabilize their energy and improve their minds: Keeping them concentrated in the class, they are more alert, and focused.
2. Strength their mental health: Prevent from the mental conditions such as anxiety, ADHD, etc.
3. Help them maintain a healthy weight: prevent diseases such as obesity, heart diseases, diabetes, etc.
How to prepare a heathy lunchbox for your kids?
Just check the golden rules following:
1. Add fruit and vegetables into the lunchbox
2. Choose healthy snacks for your kids, such as low-fat yogurt, Celery with peanut butter and raisins;
3. Choose whole-grain breads and lean meat, limit the processed food.
4. Limit sugary drinks, choose water and low-fat milk.
Start preparing healthy lunch boxes for your kids now and get into healthy eating habits!
Staff, F. (2019, December 12). Nutrition Tips for Kids. Retrieved January 16, 2021, from https://familydoctor.org/nutrition-tips-for-kids/
Ben-Joseph, E. (Ed.). (2018, June). Healthy Eating (for Parents) - Nemours KidsHealth. Retrieved January 16, 2021, from https://kidshealth.org/en/parents/habits.html
#Healthyhabit #Lunchbox #schoollunch #bilingualkids #schoollunch #bilingualkids #bilingualparenting #Happy #Spanish #remotelearning #newyear2021 #spring #Fun #Healthyeating